Consumentenbond.nl
Vraag

Possibilty to view tests outside of Netherlands (e.g. Germany)?

• 9 juli 2018
  • 5 reacties
  • 556 Bekeken

Dear Consumentenbonds Team,

your homepage looks great and your test seem to very good as well.

We are currently looking vor a "combinatie kinderwagen" and are interested in the Easywalker Harvey, which is reported to have been tested Best Buy and best price with you.

Unfortunately there are only little independent infos about the kinderwagen on the internet.
We are also thinking about others e.g. bugaboo fox, Joolz geo, Joie mytrax, and it would be great to be able to access your test.

Unfortunately I don't have a Dutch adress or phone number or bank account (everything german) and therefore can't use the trial version or buy the single report OR even send you a regular message.

I also don't know Dutch but thanks to Google Translate I can figure out most important things 😉.

Is there a possibility that I could access the "kinderwagen test" or also the complete comparison?
Certainly I would be willing to pay a fee if necessary!

Thank you for your info and your obviously good and independent work!!

Best wishes from Cologne, Germany,
Florian

5 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge +5
Hi @Florian,

Though I work for Consumentenbond I don't know anything about pushcars/kinderwagens or the sign on process on our website. But I think this advice will help you.

I wasn't aware we are blocking people who don't have a Dutch address, phone number or bank account. I think it should be possible for you to order something via our customer service. Please call +31(0)70 - 445 45 45 (open 8:30 - 18:00) to speak to someone who will help you solve your problem.

For now I can inform you that I've got 100% access to consumentenbond.nl while logged in and connected via a VPN configured as a German connection.
Reputatie 6
Badge +6
Dear Florian,

Welcome to our forum! According to our forum rules and conditions, no other language – except for Dutch- is allowed on the Consumentenbond forum. I’ll let it slide for now.. or as we Dutch say I will ‘Look it through the fingers’

My colleague will get back to you tomorrow through a private message or e-mail, and I will close this topic tomorrow

Btw, have you already tried Stiftung warentest?
Reputatie 6
Badge +6
I see that my colleague @Dennis Pronk also replied at the same time. Great minds think alike 😉. @Florian : please e-mail your details to community@consumentenbond.nl . We will get back to you tomorrow.
Dear Niels and Dennis,

dank u wel voor alle informatie!!

Unfortunately my dutch is very limited, I will contact you as suggested!

I did look up Stiftung Warentest, but they are not as up-to-date as you are I must admit!

Bedankt voor je goede werk!! (I hope this is correct).

Veel groeten,
Florian
Reputatie 7
Badge +7
Hoi Florian,

Helemaal correct hoor. Ik begreep van mijn collega dat je een aanstaande vader bent, gefeliciteerd!
Toevallig is vandaag onze nieuwe e-mailreeks live gegaan: 'Papa telt af'. Wellicht heb je er niet zoveel aan omdat de reeks in het Nederlands is, maar mocht je je willen inschrijven, dan kan dat hier.

Ich wünsche Ihnen und Ihrer Familie viel Glück und Gesundheit! (Ich hauffe, das ist auch richtig Deutsch)
Voor het gemak, hierbij ook alvast een linkje naar Google translate. 😉

Reageer