Monoblock Airco ervaringen?

• Bondsbeginner
  • 1 reactie

heeft iemand ervaring met een zgn monoblock airco? Hoe energie (on)zuinig is deze ten opzichte van een andere airco?

30 reacties

Thank you, Harrie LPP. 

New try: For which time period is the kWh calculated in the smart meter?

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hello @User1668695722 There is no accurate measurement possible in half an hour.

I'm going to measure for a longer period of time.

Also with the quick switching on and off, to quickly measure consumption, I now see in the manual, the 3 minutes waiting time, before restarting.

As a result, the electronics may be temporarily disrupted during start-up!

“The WDH 229 responds slowly when quickly on\off or temperature is raised or lowered”

However, the temperature in the bedroom did rise by about 1.5 degrees during the quick measurement between 8:30 and 9:00 am.
(The "smart" meter in the meter cupboard is the main meter for the total consumption in the home)

When I have the new readings, with a separate kWh meter on the connection of the WDH 299,

I can also see if the consumption is modulating.

Hallo @Gebruiker1668695722 In een half uur is er geen nauwkeurige meting mogelijk.

Ik ga een langere periode meten.

Ook met het snel in en uit schakelen, om snel het verbruik te meten, zie ik nu in de handleiding, de 3 minuten wachttijd, alvorens  opnieuw op te starten.

Hierdoor kan de electronica tijdelijk ontregeld zijn met opstarten!

De WDH 229 reageert traag als er snel aan\uit of temperatuur hoger of lager wordt gezet”

Wel is de temperatuur tijdens de snelle meting 8:30-9:00 ongeveer 1,5 graad in de slaapkamer omhoog gegaan.
(De "slimme” meter in de meterkast is de Hoofdmeter voor het totaal verbruik in de woning)

Als ik de nieuwe meetwaarden heb, met een seperate kWh-meter op de aansluiting van de WDH 299,

kan ik ook zien of het verbruik modulerend is.

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

@Gebruiker1668695722 

A few more measurements with a lower outside temperature of 3 degrees.

What strikes me is that the power is higher when switched on, then decreases slightly.

After half an hour of setting Monobloc: max. 30 degrees, the power goes up and the exhaust air also gets warmer.
The bedroom temperature is now above 20 degrees.

Monobloc setting: 18 degrees and setting 1 heating, fan (41W) continues to run.
Residual heat outlet temp. 20 degrees.
Bedroom temp. slowly to 19 degrees.

Nog een paar metingen met een lagere buitentemperatuur 3 graden.

Wat mij opvalt dat het vermogen bij inschakelen hoger is, daarna iets af neemt.

Na een half uur instelling  Monobloc: max. 30 graden gaat het vermogen omhoog ook de uitblaaslucht wordt warmer.
De slaapkamer temperatuur gaat nu boven 20 graden.

Instelling Monobloc: 18 graden en stand 1 verwarmen, ventilator (41W) blijft nadraaien.
Restwarmte uitblaas temp. 20 graden.
Slaapkamer temp. langzaam naar 19 graden.

Interesting @...6728!

It seems to work as a heatpump in this temperature, although it’s not easy to tell the heating capacity in Watts. I love the spreadsheet with temperatures, input Watt power, Amperes and fan speeds!

In the jachthaven the electricity now cost €0.87/kWh and “told to” go down to €0.69 in january which means the wdh229 should be cheaper than heating with diesel at the temp +3 as you are reporting here. I would like to act for better sustainability using electricity instead of fossil fuel and we have seen all your wind turbines in the North Sea, sailing on the sea side some years ago. But installing is not making two holes through the free board on the boat, but making big holes in the cabin top and laminating with polyester which should be done in at least 10 “warm” degrees, so here is some planing to do!

I’m so glad you support me, and others who is following this. Please let me know if you’re passing Groningen, it would be nice to meet! You may mail to “janne.bjurstrom at gmail dot com” (trying to avoid web scanners..)

Reputatie 6
Badge +5
Perhaps for comparison: My 3.5 kW airconditioner consumes 5.8 kWh (15 hours on) to keep my living room 85m3 at 21 degrees at an outside temperature of 3 degrees.

Reageer